Brief Description on the Design Process
- After receiving the confirmation from the client as well as the down payment (deposit), we will process the design works on the next working day.
- Any project materials given by the client are needed to be well organized and we only accept minor changes from the initial materials after the design process started.
- Normally, we will first design a draft to confirm with the client before start doing the layout.
- Once the client confirmed the draft, there is no turning back. We will only accept minor amendments which is not more than 5 times unless specified. Each extra amendment will be charge for a fee (as determined at that time).
- Client need to provide comments within 15 days after receiving the draft or layout. If we do not hear the client's respond within this period, the project will be deemed complete and any remaining balance will be charged.
Please Refer to the Terms Below